Tweet Follow @sfitzyfly The people I meet everyday.

Monday 13 August 2012

Ah Jaysus.

Most of us never fulfill our potential. Apparently only 0.10% of us actually achieve our potential of the talent we are blessed with. Never mind our dreams. Of course, most of our dreams of our future life occur between the ages of 8-13. They say that the potential chance of a young lad crossing to the UK and making it as a professional soccer player are about as likely as one in a hundred. 
  
That's kind of frustrating when you encourage youngsters to "shoot for for the stars." What else do you try and say to them? Kick him harder son?

Most of us will work jobs that we never initially thought we might work. it's a part of life. We all have to pay bills and accept responsibility. We all have to accept it and move on - or do we?

I say no.

Three years ago I decided to say no. It's still a work in motion, but I will and want to make it happen.

And I know I will. 

That may seem like stupid seemless obsession, but I'm determined.  

I may have been knocked back, but I'm stronger than that. I will achieve. I am good enough. 

And my work is good. Damn good.

No comments: